I’ve been awarded the “One Lovely Blog” award by http://rileysrandomreview.wordpress.com/!
Was not expecting this but it’s nice to know that someone follows me ; ) Thank you, Riley! I certainly enjoy your blog as well! http://rileysrandomreview.wordpress.com
- Share who gave this award to you with a link back to their blog (above)
- Write down 7 random facts about yourself
- Give this award to 15 other bloggers
- Let them know they’ve won
- Pop the award on your blog
Random facts about me:
- I once got my hair cut and permed in a salon in Nice, France-without knowing a lick of French and without them knowing much English. Hand motions and sound effects-that’s how we communicated.
- I cry when I watch things like Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Take-off-the-glasses-and-soak-a-few-tissues cry!
- Grease is my favorite movie of all time and I’ve been known to sing along.
- I had an appendectomy when I was 3 1/2 months pregnant with my youngest. Dr. Siegel saved our lives. If we had listened to the original midwife, however, neither of us would be here today.
- I have a MACHINE for a father… no really, he’s truly a machine! Such an inspiration!
- I went half way around the world before I got to know the man I would end up marrying (email was very new to me in 2006!)
- My baking addiction (for lack of a better word) started as I was growing up baking with my mom (and Grandmother… and Great Aunt June). Thanks, Mom! I wouldn’t have gone after my Culinary degree without you.
As far as the 15 blogs goes…This part took me a while because not everyone that I follow has an actual blog. Some have blogs, some have websites, and others have Facebook pages. Still, these are 15 that I appreciate, collect inspiration from, and enjoy (in no particular order):
Daily Life and Travel: http://ordinarylisa.wordpress.com/
Gluten-Free Living: http://www.clairebakerok.com
Hair Accessories and more: http://www.sweetpeascny.com
Green Inspiration: http://organicgreenroots.wordpress.com/
Be sure to check them all out!